Our client, a market-leading IT hardware manufacturer, is looking for a Business Development Representative with fluency in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian to join their international sales team based in South West London. In this role you will be managing existing accounts and relationships, as well as developing new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts and maintaining and developing relationships
- Assisting in the overall sales activities for the UK and the Nordic countries
- Following market and industry news and maintaining a good knowledge of existing and upcoming products
- Visiting retail stores, attending events and making recommendations to the management
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, results-driven individual with strong communication and negotiation skills. In order to succeed in this role, it is essential for you to be fluent in a Nordic language and have previous experience in business development, sales or account management within a technical environment.
- Required to be fluent in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in business development, sales or account management
- Ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Educated to degree level
- Results-driven and target-oriented
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate and advanced Excel skills
- An interest and/or experience in the gaming industry
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German and Dutch speaking Inside Sales Representative
You have the opportunity to join an open-minded, fair and innovative team ...
View this job
German speaking Head of Acquisition
For one of our clients, who is located in beautiful Gibraltar, we are curr...
View this job