A global international company based in Amsterdam is growing its international division and are in the needs of a Bilingual Claim Handler with impeccable language skills in Italian, Spanish or Dutch. You will be involved in a vibrant team and be dealing with the European market by making prompt and appropriate decisions and liaising with different clients to ensure the best possible service. This role allows you to develop your professional customer service and claims skills within an international environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner whilst utilising your language skills (Italian, Spanish or Dutch)
- Maintain and upload data, documents, processes policies and carried out all administration regarding all technical claims
- Investigate and gather information from all relevant parties to assess claims
- Maintain knowledge of products and keep up to date with new products and train internal staff with basis automotive knowledge
- Working closely and cooperatively with other departments of the company
- Assessing technical automotive claims as well as audit on the claims for our European Automotive clients
- Maintains contact with dealers in relation to questions around the claims.
In order to succeed in this role, it is essential for you to have a positive, professional attitude with previous experience in customer service. Als you need to possess technical knowledge about the automotive industry and you should be able to succesfully assess claims. You will be interacting with various clients and will be utilising your language expertise on a daily basis (Fluent in at least one of these language Italian, Spanish or Dutch). In this fantastic vacancy you will have the chance to develop your skills set, be part of a motivated, friendly multilingual team and receive a generous benefits package which includes holiday allowance, travel allowance, pension scheme and much more!
- Fluent in Italian, Spanish or Dutch, both written and spoken
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Technical knowledge on the automotive industry as well as good investigation skills
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, sales administration or client support
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Able to work in Amsterdam
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German and Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
An international IT company, one of the largest technical provides, are cu...
View this job
German speaking Editor and Translator
A brilliant vacancy has become available for a German speaker with previou...
View this job