A new opportunity has arisen for a German/English speaking Team Assistant to further their career within Human Resources. Working for a prestigious organisation in Berlin, your psychology or humanities degree and HR training will be used to the full.
If you have good written and spoken German and several years professional experience as a PA, Office Manager or within HR, our client can offer you a challenging and interesting role dealing with all aspects of the recruitment process, planning and coordinating recruitment events and supporting an international team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accompaniment of the recruitment process: screening, appointment coordination, communication with candidates;
- Planning and coordination of recruitment events, employer branding;
- Supporting an international team on administrative ad hoc requests;
- Professional communication (oral and written) in German and English.
- Very good written and spoken German/English;
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant (PA), Office Manager or within Human Resources;
- Team player and organisational talent with independent working methods;
- Relevant experience within law firm or similar professional organisation;
- Proven skills in MS Office;
- Attention to detail, reliability and a proactive way of working are essential.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Motor Claims Handler
Are you interested in working with one of the world's largest automotive s...
View this job
Bilingual Team Secretary at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to start or expand your career path in the pharmaceutical ...
View this job