Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry and develop your scientific skills? We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your scientific data expertise within the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the exclusive recruiters for the interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medical regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Economic Area. They are now looking for a Scientific Project Manager to join them on an initial 13-month temporary (Interim) contract. Deadline to send CVs is Monday 18/01.
You would be providing project management support in the Data Analytics programme as well as providing scientific or regulatory expert input to scientific committees in the biostatistics and epidemiology fields. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as project manager for the Lifecycle Regulatory Submissions (LRS) Metadata project and support the LRS Raw Data project
- Coordinate and contribute to activities of the methodology workstream related to biostatistical and epidemiological advice, with a focus on scientific advice and marketing authorisation procedures, and provision of regulatory guidance
- University Degree in pharmacy, medicine, epidemiology, statistics, mathematics, data science, computer science or related scientific subjects
- Proven knowledge of and experience in project management
- Experience in working in a regulatory environment related to the development or evaluation of medicines
- Excellent attention to detail and used to delivering quality and results
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jessica.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Data Scientist at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Instrumentation Engineer to join...
View this job