Are you looking for a great opportunity to use your clinical, regulatory, scientific and administrative skills in an organisation that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health?
We are looking for a Bilingual Scientific Administrator on a long term temporary basis.
Duties will be varied and may include:
- Working within the timeframes and performance goals set out in the Division and Department business plan
- Co-operating with scientific officers in all units according to projects to ensure timely input and contribution
- Carrying out quality checks of scientific documents to facilitate compliance
- Providing relevant scientific input, as appropriate
- Facilitating the oversight of the Department’s activity
- Supporting development, implementation and use of appropriate IT systems
- Participating in in-house training programs and other meetings
- Degree in one of the following areas: medicines, pharmacy, life science, statistics, regulatory affairs or similar
- Understanding of the EU regulatory and legal framework for medicines evaluation in the EU
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to demanding deadlines within a complex procedural environment
- Proven document management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various different stakeholders
- Proven work experience in a relevant field
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jessica Lara. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in the UK, the Netherlands and beyond. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.