If you enjoy working in a sales related role and look for your next step then read further for more information about a new opporunity that we have as a bilingual Sales Executive. Using your English and one of your European language skills you will seek to grow and maintain accounts based in the UK and Europe as well as develop new business relationships. The role is to be based in Epsom, however the client will consider hybrid working and flexible working hours. Due to the nature of the client, it is beneficial if you speak either French, German, Russian, Czech or Polish to native standard.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Building and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients
* Contacting incoming leads with enthusiasm, energy and efficiency
* Developing and qualifying leads through prospecting and research and identifying new business opportunities
The ideal applicant will be a confident self-starter with a competitive spirit and the desire to learn. This is a thrilling opportunity for a recent graduate with some previous sales experience and excellent language skills to develop their skills and kick-start their career within a successful organisation.
* Required to be fluent in French, German, Russian, Czech or Polish, both written and spoken
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken
* Able to commute to Epsom on a frequent basis
* Previous experience in account management, business development, sales or lead generation is essential
* A polite, confident and friendly telephone manner and strong customer service skills
* Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Great team player who is also able to work independently
* Strong IT skills, including MS Office
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Frank.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.