Want to change lives AND have fun AND be well rewarded for doing so?
We have a vacancy open for you to join us as a bilingual Recruitment Consultant. Language Matters has been delivering language recruitment excellence across a broad range of disciplines and industries for more than 25 years. You will join at an exciting period for us as for the first time in our existence we have decided to cross the Channel and open a new office in Amsterdam! Within this role you will be tasked with overseeing projects to deliver a high volume of quality bilingual candidates to a multinational client who we have an outstanding relationship with. You will also have the responsibility to develop relationships with new clients within Europe to deliver superior recruitment services to.
You will be really organised, love dealing with people and understand how to engage with clients and candidates to deliver the best possible recruitment service with empathy and integrity. We want you to be as passionate as we are about delivering great service and results. You will need to be able to work independently, be extremely well organised and have great prioritising skills as this role will be fast paced!
Due to the nature of the client’s requirements we are looking for someone with a solid background in recruitment and a previous record of placing candidates at a wide range of clients and job roles. We will have a nice English cup of tea ready for you at our London office where training will be based from during your first week.
* Fluency in English and Dutch essential
* Passionate about people and working together in transforming their lives
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills for engaging with candidates
* Experience of recruitment, resourcing or talent acquisition is useful
* Previous experience within sales or customer service where you are used to dealing with high volumes of calls and emails
* Able to work independently and have great organisational skills
* Motivated, tenacious and determined with a strong sense of urgency
* Goal orientated and solutions focused
* Logical thinker with strong attention to detail
* Persuasive with strong influencing skills
* Confident and articulate
* Strong IT skills
* Good fun to work with to fit in within our friendly and hardworking team
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Robert. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.