Are you a Human Resource Manager looking to join a dynamic and constantly growing team? Our client, a prestigious Consultancy based in Berlin are looking for an experienced professional to help steer and develop recruitment procedures and utilise their proven HR generalist experience. Very good spoken and written English skills essential with a good knowledge of German desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Application management (profile requirements, marketing and advertising profiles, screening applications, organising and conducting interviews and interview processes);
- Arranging company presence at relevant career fairs (coordination, participation);
- Steering and potential further development of the onboarding process, support for new employees and improvement of personal development/training opportunities;
- Steering, preparing and participation in interim and year-end appraisal talks, alongside further development of these processes.
To join this rapidly growing team you will need a degree in Organisational Behaviour/Human Resource Management or able to demonstrate several years of relevant work in this area. Professional experience as a generalist in HR especially within the Recruitment and Appraisals area would be perfect!
- Very good spoken and written English skills, entire communication with applicants in English, good knowledge of German desirable;
- Degree qualification, preferably in Organisational Behaviour/Human Resource Management (career changers with several years of relevant work experience are also welcome);
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a generalist in all main HR areas with a focus on Recruitment and Appraisals (experience in a consultancy or law firm would be a plus);
- Strong, situation sensitive communication skills;
- Very good computer skills, especially Excel;
- Committed, independent and quality-orientated with the willingness to travel on a small scale.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Senior Recruitment Consultant
Want to change lives AND have fun AND be well rewarded for doing so?...
View this job
Learning design and development Assistant at the EMA (EU Langs)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry?...
View this job