Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry and develop your scientific skills? We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your scientific data expertise within the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the exclusive recruiters for the interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medical regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Economic Area. They are now looking for a Data Scientist to join them on an initial 9-month temporary (Interim) contract. Deadline to send CVs is Monday 18/01.
You would be providing expert input to resolve data processing, data analysis and data integration challenges. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Computation of pharmacovigilance fees and maintenance of EURD list
- Performing data analyses to support referral and periodic safety update procedures
- Contribute to data management and data analyses activities on data sets under HCD workstream’s responsibility
- Support stakeholders’ engagement and provide stakeholder support via service desk
- Support the Real-World Metadata, Quality Frameworks & Catalogues project
- University Degree in pharmacy, medicine or science
- Higher degree or work experience related to data science
- Preferably with knowledge of and experience with SAS (statistical software)
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jessica.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Scientific Project Manager at the EMA (EU Langs)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Instrumentation Engineer to join...
View this job