Our client, located in the greater Alkmaar region, is currently looking for an Account Manager Export to help and grow overseas markets. You are the type that loves to be on the phone and engage with potential clients and leads: what’s not there, you can create! You will become part of an innovative manufacturing company which provides high-end technical solution products in preventing healthcare issues across several industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching targets to make sure you realise an optimal sales result
- Researching and identifying new markets by generating new leads, doing your own research and by setting priorities
- Building strong relationships with clients, making sure you will get the most out of every account
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of new and existing products, to handle all technical requirements and provide first-class support if needed
- Working independently and also helping to grow your department together with the sales director
- Going places: this can be clients abroad, fairs abroad or offices from clients that are abroad
In order to succeed it is essential that you are motivated and devoted to get the best sales result possible on a daily basis. You will often work independently in this position; this means you are not scared to pick up the phone and start calling. This position will allow you to even further develop your sales skills and gives you the opportunity to give lots of input to grow the team. You will receive a great training program during which you will learn all systems and gain the technical knowledge that you need to be successful.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C2 level)
- Additional fluency in another EU language (also on C2 level), both written and spoken, is mandatory
- A proven track record in sales with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Account Manager or in a similar position
- Self-starter, independent and ambitious
- Living in the greater Alkmaar region and available to start ASAP
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Interest in the technical sector is a big plus
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Client Services Executive – Temporary
A well-established technology company based in Central London is looking f...
View this job
Italian speaking Executive Assistant
We are exclusively working together with a growing insurance company who a...
View this job